I’m honored to be nominated for this award by The Aging Sub. She is an amazing woman who writes a open and honest blog documenting her D/s journey. If you aren’t following her already, please click on the link and check it out. You won’t be sorry!
Questions asked by The Aging Sub.
1.Do you enjoy any outdoor activities?
I love being outdoors. We are lucky enough to live on the edge of the Tonto National Forest where we can go for walks and hike pretty much all year long.
2. What is your favorite weather and why?
I love it when it rains. Living in the desert, rain is so important to us. We often sit outside and watch the rain come down.
3. What is one of your biggest fears or phobias?
My greatest fear is that something will happen to my husband or children.
4. What is your drink of choice?
Diet Pepsi all the way!
5. What is your favorite contemporary novel?
My favorite novel is Dark Guardian by Christine Feehan. I have no idea how many times I’ve read that book. I know I’ve read two paperbacks until the pages fell out. My husband bought me a hardcover version and had it autographed. Now I have it on my Kindle.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is bread. I don’t think there is a type I don’t or won’t eat.
7. Did you or do you play any sports?
I enjoy all kinds of athletic activities, dancing, gymnastics and karate. The only team sport I participate in though is competition shooting events.
8. What is something interesting about your personality?
I am independent to a fault. My husband is too. It’s a miracle we fit so well.
9. Do you play any instruments? If not, what are the first 5 bands/artists on your favorite playlist?
I played a couple of instruments as a child. My grandmother was insistent I learn how to play the piano and I played the clarinet. If you want to torture anyone, the sounds I produce from either instrument will do the trick.
10. Do you have a playroom or any special equipment?
We do have a special area where we keep our toys. Now that our children are grown and living their own lives, we have a lot more freedom.
11. What are 5 things that still remain on your sexual bucket list?
We married young and we didn’t have two dimes to rub together. We didn’t have a true honeymoon. Once we had the money to enjoy the finer things in life, we decided to start a family and ever since then our vacations have been family oriented. So the five things on my sexual bucket list are locations more than activities. 1) In a cabana on the beach in Guam 2) In a snowbound cabin in the forest 3) Within sight of the Havasupai Falls. 4) Shibari in the Kaibab National Forest 5) Traveling on the Coastal Starlight train.
11 Random Facts About Me (questions for my nominees follow each fact)
1. I was born and raised in Arizona. Though we’ve traveled all over, there is no place we’d rather live. If money and jobs weren’t an issue, where would you want to live?
2. Animals have always been a big part of my life. As a kid we had dogs, cats, rabbits, ducks, parrots, mink, ferrets, gerbils, even guinea pigs. What animal do you most relate to?
3. In my free time, I enjoy creating stained glass pieces. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. I love being outdoors. When I’m stressed, just feeling the wind in my hair will help me relax. In the yards of all the homes we’ve owned over the years, we’ve always built an arbor area, someplace we could go and sit quietly surrounded by trees and flowers. What is your favorite area of your house?
5. I’m the baby of six kids, three sisters and two brothers. I’ve always been closer to my brothers. Who is your closest confidant?
6. This year we celebrated our 30th anniversary and plan to reaffirm our vows on the beach in Hawaii. Would you/did you choose a destination wedding?
7. Colors fascinate me. My stained glass hobby is all about colors. I even have a blog titled fabulouscolors. What’s your favorite color and what do you have that expresses it?
8. I met my husband when we were fifteen. Like most teens, getting our driver’s license was a huge milestone. What was your first car?
9. I love to cook, but hate to eat. Growing up, with so many kids underfoot, all with different schedules, the kitchen was the center of our lives. We were either preparing a meal, eating it or cleaning up after it. We laughed and teased each other unmercifully. Cooking brings back a lot of good memories, but I have so many food allergies eating is boring. Do you have a favorite recipe?
10. I’m a total introvert. Other than my husband and kids, I’d rather be alone than be with a group of acquaintances. I do enjoy watching people though and imagining what their stories are. What type of person are you?
11. In my previous occupation there was a common saying bantered about, ‘it’s not the destination, it’s the journey that counts’, but I tend to concentrate on the destination. For me, I’ve always found that keeping the end goal in mind helps keep me focused. If my objective is to unwind, I can stop and smell a few roses, but I quickly get moving again. What do you focus on, the journey or the destination?
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Display the award on your blog–by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
List these rules on your post. Once you have written published it, you then have to:
Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)